- Threadbear intends to process and send your order within 48 hours of receiving it by email. If a product ordered is not in stock, we will notify you by email immediately and advise you of the availability of the item.
- We use Australia Post for local and international deliveries and find this to be a reliable and cost effective service. We charge only for the postage and packaging with no handling fees. Our postage charges are determined by the weight of your order and the destination. This amount is calculated when you proceed to checkout and is added to your total.
- If you require your package to be insured or to be sent by registered post, please advise us by email and this charge will be added to your total (approximately $2.50 within Australia). For international orders, please check with your local customs agent for any subsequent charges for imported goods.
- Please allow 3 working days for orders within Australia.
- For orders outside of Australia, please allow for 5-15 days from the date of posting. All packages are sent by air mail. Orders will not be sent until payment has been processed.